I specialize in developing code to simulate from mechanistic and statistical models, as well as code to analyze data and models. I have developed a large part of the code for several (currently 6) peer-reviewed, scientific publications. In addition to continuing to write and provide computational support for individual publications, I have created and am maintaining an R package on CRAN that facilitates the simulation of the dynamics of infectious disease populations and the calculation of indicators of whether these populations are approaching a tipping point.
Here are some examples of specific jobs you might hire me for:
- Taking a mathematical or psuedocode description of a dynamical or statistical model and implementing a simulator
- Developing a reproducible analysis of a data set
- R package development
- Developing a data dashboard
- Developing a reproducible data-cleaning pipeline
- Taking handwritten technical notes and typesetting them in LaTeX