USD per hour
hours available weekly
January 2014 - Current
- Adopted Redux in AngularJS environment to speed up feature development with proper state management. - Created and implemented architecture of a series of Ruby micro applications to send mass emails at scale, with specific IPs to maximize deliverability. - Added Salesforce integration to provide synchronization with software data and customer' Salesforce data. - Mentored senior developers during front-end development with AngularJS and Redux, promoting best practices like smart container-dumb component pattern. - Created automatic decision making software based upon manual input user "sentiment" regarding email conversations.
January 2015 - January 2016
- Built full CRUD operations for complex business model of "hikes." - Exposed API with caching for most commonly used endpoints to expose full calendar of hikes for current year. - Created caching of hikes regularity based upon hiker cards, membership cards, organizations and other related objects. - Updated original product and redesigned UX. - Supported image resize and preprocess for proper upload and consistency.
September 2013 - December 2013
- Developed back office with virtual tour placement on boat deck layout images. - Implemented newsletter with mass emailing capabilities. - Built back-end I18n back office with possibility to choose language and images of every element within the website. - Created CMS to add unlimited amount of boats and boat layouts.
May 2013 - August 2013
- Provided I18n support. - Supported complex parental system relationship. - Designed back office UX. - Created WYSIWYG editor for static pages editing as well as micro-CMS system.
January 2013 - April 2013
- Created complex search engine for books. - Designed UX for users. - Built complex authorization mechanism with proper permissions based on role and group. - Created small blogging system to support insertion of news. - Developed image preprocessing for book covers to maintain consistency across the website.
December 2012 - March 2013
- Created ExtJS front-end with support for complex filtering, grouping, column hiding, and per field editing. - Built complex authorization system to limit user access to software. - Designed complex public search page to allow searching within trips calendar.
October 2012 - December 2012
- Developed importer to bring MS Access database into the website as daily automated job. - Created CSV file reading program to import huge data sheets regarding internal clients. - Collaborated with external team members to provide website design and internal data as well as back office interaction with existing company tools. - Built small desktop application to convert MS Access into usable format on the website. - Implemented recaptcha to ensure safety of back office authentication.
October 2009 - December 2009
- Developed back-end to manage membership cards with upfront money payment. - Converted MS Word to webpage for news generation. - Built newsletter system to provide news and information regarding trips, with weekly mailing to hundred of users. - Created printable version of full trips calendar in PDF format.
April 2005 - June 2005
- Created warehouse management with weight-loss tracking for meat. - Built invoicing system which updates internal warehouse. - Developed desktop application and installer to support local use of software. - Created invoice archiving system and warehouse status charts.
April 2004 - June 2004
- Created PHP interaction with database and user session management. - Developed one-time-access forms for external users and sent end results to website owner. - Implemented image upload and processing. - Built a small blog system.